|Lifetime Members and Corporate Sponsors|
NAAAHR Elite Signature Services (N.E.S.S.)
Open to all persons engaged in the profession of (or engaged in the support of) human resources management who are willing to support the purposes and goals of NAAAHR
Benefits for Lifetime Members and Corporate Sponsors
Dear NAAAHR Lifetime Members and Corporate Sponsors,
Building a long-term relationship with you is something NAAAHR strongly believes in and we are committed to going to great lengths to ensure our valuable lifetime members and corporate partners receive first class services.
We would like to say thank you for your lifetime membership and corporate sponsorship. That being said, it is with great excitement and pleasure that we introduce you to NAAAHR’s Elite Signature Services (N.E.S.S.) Accordingly, we respectfully ask for your undivided attention as we introduce these special services to you.
The following benefits are available exclusively for you.
V.I.P. Conference and Major Event Benefits
· V.I.P Conference or special event registration room access where bottled water and refreshments will be available.
· Relax in the V.I.P room where you can connect or reconnect with fellow V.I.P.’s and lifetime members.
· Enjoy the V.I.P. Preconference Reception
· Enter special events 30 minutes prior to the event’s start time. (schedule permitting)
· Designated Reserved seating at special events.
· Makeup artist for the ladies for any makeup touches before you arrive to our wonderful awards galas and concerts.
· Shoeshine station for the gentlemen to have your shoes shining and in tip top condition in preparation for the galas.
· A photo with our special musical guest for the evening in the V.I.P room following the concerts.
We look forward to providing you with these services and we hope you enjoy your experience with N.E.S.S!
Executive Secretary, VP Administration
If you are interested in learning more about this benefit, please email Michelle Brewer, Executive Secretary, VP Administration at Michelle.Brewer@naaahr.org, subject line “N.E.S.S."