The National Association of African Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR) is committed to providing an open forum for African Americans to share and glean information. Additionally, it is a vehicle for providing leadership development opportunities that are relevant to career growth in the HR profession. NAAAHR’s national strategy is focused on three (3) main areas:
- Leadership: Providing assistance with local chapter development and Stakeholder Relationships
- Membership Engagement: Strategic Partnerships and Chapter Programming meeting members needs
- Infrastructure and Operational Excellence: Operations and Chapter Alignment
Member Benefits and Services.
- Develop leadership capabilities by volunteering for leadership development, networking and educational opportunities at the local, regional and national level.
- Gain access to free or discounted services from NAAAHR partner organizations.
- Free web access member and community affiliates directory to locate information based upon areas of expertise or industries
- Career Connections: resource for current job opportunities
- Discounted registration fees at locally, regionally and nationally sponsored conferences, events and activities
- Ability to actively participate in local chapter meetings, training and development opportunities, networking events, and community service activities